This week, we’re bringing you an extra special episode of the podcast with former FBI Special Agent Raymond Holcomb, president and managing director of 1st Watch Global.
Ray has over 30 years’ experience as a law enforcement and intelligence officer. He served for over 23 years as an FBI Special Agent; 8 as a Strategic Planner with the US National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC), and 4 as a state Homeland Security Advisor.
His FBI career included 15 years investigating foreign espionage, major drug trafficking organizations, organized crime and National Security matters. He also served as a member of the FBI’s New York office SWAT team and was appointed Commander of the team from 1998 to 2001. Under Ray’s leadership, the NY SWAT team assumed an expanded role, being involved in high risk domestic arrests and providing overseas security and enhanced investigative capability for FBI teams deploying internationally in response to terrorism.
Together with Ray, we take a serious and at times unsettling dive into the following topics:
- The FBI during the Cold War
- Moles, rogue agents, and defectors from the USSR
- Existent and new threats posed by the axis of Russia, China, and Iran
- Marxist/Anarchist influence in social justice movements and academia
- Antifa: its history, foreign financing and control, KGB-playbook organizational tactics, and the mainstream media’s reticence to cover the facts
- The Proud Boys & ‘lone wolf’ operators
- Foreign gaslighting of broad sections of the public to advance political aims and cover up the truth
- Hate and extremist groups in America
- 1st Amendment issues
- Conspiracy theories and their effects on American culture
- Ray’s service abroad in countries identified and classified to conduct counterterror ops
- Al Qaeda and the bombings of the USS Cole and the US Embassies in Kenya Tanzania
- 9/11 – stories of victims & survivors, including that of his former commander John O’Neill who retired from the FBI to become the director of security at the World Trade Center who tragically died in the attacks after warning of the threat of Al Qaeda for many years
- His team’s interrogation of Saddam Hussein
- America’s retreat from the world stage
- A final message and warning about the future
1st Watch Global – Ray’s internationally-renowned security consulting firm
Buy Ray’s book ‘Endless Enemies – Inside FBI Counterterrorism’ TODAY on Amazon
As always, make sure to subscribe to Jewanced on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
For more information, visit us at https://jewanced.com