Dan and Benny engage in a candid discussion with Professor Gil Troy,one of the world’s leading US Presidential historians, about the critical moment facing the United States, the world, and democracy as we transition from the Trump to the Biden White House. No less important, we also talk about American Jews and Zionism, the state of Israeli democracy, and co-authoring his most recent book with Natan Sharansky, Never Alone, Prison, Politics, and My People.
A Distinguished Scholar in North American History at McGill University currently living in Jerusalem, Gil Troy is an award-winning American presidential historian and a leading Zionist activist. Recently designated an Algemeiner J-100, one of the top 100 people “positively influencing Jewish life,” Troy wrote The Age of Clinton: America in the 1990s, and ten other books on the American presidency.
He appears as a featured commentator on CNN and has been interviewed on most major North American TV and Radio networks. Troy regularly publishes essays in the American, Canadian, and Israeli media, including for the New York Times the Daily Beast, and the Jerusalem Post.
- Prof. Troy’s official website
- Buy Never Alone – Prison, Politics, and My People, co-authored by Natan Sharansky and Gil Troy on Amazon
- Learn about and buy Gil Troy’s books on the American Presidency and Zionism here
- Articles by Gil Troy in The Jerusalem Post
- Link to Gil’s recent article in The Jerusalem Post, “Trump, Capitol riot show dangers of violating invisible values – opinion”
- Link to Gil’s recent article in The Hill, “Joe Biden should help Americans rediscover the ‘Four Freedoms’”
- Link to Gil’s recent article in The Hill, “Why Joe Biden should pardon Donald Trump”
- Link to Gil’s recent article in The Jewish Journal, “Fragilience: When Temples are Desecrated – and Rededicated”
For more information, visit us at https://jewanced.com